Saturday 18 July 2009

Half-time analysis

I think that we are now approximately half-way through the Assembly, which started on Wednesday afternoon and will end on Monday evening.

I think things are going ok in the communication office, where I am working for the week. We've had some positive feedback about the website, which includes pictures, newsletters, press releases and so on. We've also got this blog which I think is going really well and I'm grateful that people are posting their thoughts. And then there is the twitter feed, which is rather fun too.

As far as the business is concerned, I'm still excited by the move to review CEC agreed yesterday, even though it did rather through the agenda off course.

Some of the plenary is excellent, other parts are a little lacking in umpf. I'm still waiting for something to really set the place alight. Maybe this will come tomorrow, when there will be a special event celebrating the 50th anniversary of CEC.

Are there any other pundits out there who have half-time views?

No comments:

Post a Comment